RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver
Bigger Face and Better Aerodynamics for More Distance.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
The Speed Pocket has changed the iron forever.
- Speed Pocket in the 4- through 7-irons works with an advanced, ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance with every iron made possible by careful management of the Speed Pocket, improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI.
- 17.5 grams of weight is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and quiets vibration.
- SW and LW have re-designed cavities to promote feel, feature our renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility, and come equipped with heavier steel shafts to promote better rhythm and control